Find your ideal Holiday
 

Magnificent 6 bedroom villa with private pool and breathtaking views

Villa/House

Description

This is a wonderful, spacious villa situated inland, on a hillside between the mountains and the ocean. It has breathtaking views across the Algarve countryside and to the coastal towns. The villa offers quiet seclusion, yet it is just 20 minutes drive from the beaches and golf courses. A wide choice of shops and restaurants can be found in the nearby market town of Loulé, 5 minutes drive away. Market day is Saturday and worth a visit. The villa is comfortable, and tastefully furnished throughout. The accommodation consists of a comfortable and elegantly furnished lounge/dining room with satellite TV, video, DVD, hi-fi and CD player. The modern, spacious kitchen is fully fitted with a dining area that seats ten. It is well equipped with dishwasher, American style fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine. The main house features two twin-bedded rooms, both with en-suite shower rooms, a twin-bedded room with an en-suite bathroom and a double-bedded room with an en-suite bathroom. There is a small room adjacent to the double bedded-room, which would comfortably accommodate a child. There are an additional two twin-bedded rooms, both with en-suite shower rooms on the lower floor at garden level (entrance is via the pool staircase and garden). All bedrooms are furnished to a high standard and all have ceiling fans. Patio doors lead from the lounge to a large shaded terrace overlooking the pool area and with stunning views of the countryside and coast. Terrace tables and chairs with seating for twelve make this the perfect setting for outdoor eating. The barbecue is in the garden, just a few steps down from the pool area. To help you relax, the housekeeper, Natalia, works five and a half days per weeks and attends to the cleaning, laundry and ironing. She is also happy to baby-sit.

Facilities

Bathroom details 6 ensuite bathrooms or shower rooms
Bedrooms details 5 twin bedded rooms and 1 doule, all with ensuite bathrooms or shower rooms
Kitchen Fully fitted with dining area
Maximum Occupancy 12
Price Information Price range - £ 1.322,00 to £ 2.310,00 Conditions of booking: 25% to confirm booking; remainder 75% 6 weeks prior to the arrival day Damage deposit required - £ 300,00 to be refunded 2 weeks after the departure date.

Property ID

Property ID: 4514
Views: 5845

Recently Viewed

About Us

Owners Direct Holidays has been advertising holiday properties online from all over the world since 2006. New properties and destinations are being added all the time to please check back soon!
We offer Direct Contact  - NO commissions on either side

Trending

© 2006 - 2019 Owners Direct Holidays. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
Ok