Find your ideal Holiday
 

Stunning 2 bedroom "Aldeamento" 5 minutes walking to the Vale do Lobo beach

Apartment/Flat

Description

This recently refurbished townhouse, nestles at the heart of Vale do Lobo, within easy walking distance to the praça, shops and beach.The interior is exquisite as well as practical, allowing you to make yourself at home whilst on holiday.The townhouse comprises of a lounge, guest bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and a reading area on the lower floor. There is an en-suite shower room in the bedroom with the twin beds. The main bedroom is on the upper floor and is also en-suite.

Facilities

Bathroom details 1 guest bathroom, 1 en-suite shower-room and 1 en-suite bathroom
Bedrooms details 2 bedrooms both en-suite, one on the lower floor, the other on the upper floor
Living Areas Reading area on the lower floor; lounge with LCD flat screen
Kitchen Fully fitted modern kitchen
Maximum Occupancy 4
Price Information Weekly rates for : P.O.A. 25% deposit to confirm the booking and remainder 75% to be paid 6 weeks prior to the arrival day. £200 damage deposit is required and will be refunded 2 weeks after the departure day

Property ID

Property ID: 4943
Views: 4137

Recently Viewed

About Us

Owners Direct Holidays has been advertising holiday properties online from all over the world since 2006. New properties and destinations are being added all the time to please check back soon!
We offer Direct Contact  - NO commissions on either side

Trending

© 2006 - 2019 Owners Direct Holidays. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
Ok