Owners Direct Holidays  - Villa and Apartment rentals

Find your ideal Holiday

Upmarket Overnight Room in Phalaborwa, Limpopo Province, South Africa



Upmarket self catering accommodation in Phalaborwa. Next to the Kruger Park and on route to Mozambique. Rodene’s self catering overnight accommodation is situated in Phalaborwa, 2km from the Kruger National Park and Hans Merensky Golf Club as well as in close proximity of Wildlife Rehab centre, God’s Window, Pelgrim’s Rest, Potholes and many more. The overnight room offers an upmarket, stylish and a relaxed atmosphere. The overnight room consists of 2 single beds, and can accommodate 2 guests. All you need is your own belongings and Rodene’s Overnight room will offer the rest. A PLACE YOU CAN CALL YOUR HOME!!! Accommodation & Facilities Rodene’s Overnight Room offers: (Equipped for 2 guests) Overnight Room * 2 Single beds; * Toilet; * Shower; * Fan; * Mirror Table; * Kettle; * Wardrope Outdoor Facilities * Secured covered parking for 2-3 vehicles; * Security system * Property walled on 4 sides with a garden. * Barbeque area. Sporting & Leisure Activities ACTIVITIES (Brochures available) • All day game drives into Kruger Park • Amarula Lapa • Boat safari’s on Olifant’s River • Buffalo breeding project • Echo caves • Elephant rides • Golf at Hans Merensky golf course • Kapama Cheetah breeding project • Micro-light flying • Moholoholo rehabilitation centre • Mojadji cycad forest • Mozambique and the Greater Trans Frontier Park • Silkworm farm • Swadini reptile park • White Lions of Timbavati


Bathroom details Shower; On-suite toilet
Bedrooms details One fully equipped bedroom for 2 people; Fan
Living Areas None
Kitchen Kettle and kitchenware supplied
Maximum Occupancy 2
Price Information High Season - R600 per night Low Season - R600 per night Deposit : 30% of total price at Booking Remainder : 70% payable strictly 30 day before arrival (or as agreed by the owner) Key deposit : R500-00 refundable if no breakage/damages reported Discounted price for bookings 10 days and longer !!!!!! Payment to be deposited into bank account and deposit slip forwarded to owner as proof of payment Maid service available on request at additional cost

Property ID

Property ID: 5224
Views: 8474

Recently Viewed

About Us

Owners Direct Holidays has been advertising holiday properties online from all over the world since 2006. New properties and destinations are being added all the time to please check back soon!
We offer Direct Contact  - NO commissions on either side


© 2006 - 2020 Owners Direct Holidays. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.