Owners Direct Holidays  - Villa and Apartment rentals

Find your ideal Holiday

Upmarket self catering house accomodation in Phalaborwa. Next to the Kruger Park



Upmarket self catering accommodation in Phalaborwa. Next to the Kruger Park and on route to Mozambique. Rodene’s self catering cottage is situated in Phalaborwa, 2km from the Kruger National Park and Hans Merensky Golf Club as well as in close proximity of Wildlife Rehab centre, God’s Window, Pelgrim’s Rest, Potholes and many more. The cottage offers an upmarket, stylish and a relaxed atmosphere. The cottage consists of 4 bedrooms, and can accommodate 6 guests. All you need is your own belongings and Rodene’s Cottage will offer the rest. A PLACE YOU CAN CALL YOUR HOME!!! Sporting & Leisure Activities ACTIVITIES (Brochures available) • All day game drives into Kruger Park • Amarula Lapa • Boat safari’s on Olifant’s River • Buffalo breeding project • Echo caves • Elephant rides • Golf at Hans Merensky golf course • Kapama Cheetah breeding project • Micro-light flying • Moholoholo rehabilitation centre • Mojadji cycad forest • Mozambique and the Greater Trans Frontier Park • Silkworm farm • Swadini reptile park • White Lions of Timbavati Cleaning/Maid service optional on request VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://rodenecottage.com ** TO MAKE SURE ACCOMMODATION REQUEST IS SUCCESSFULLY DELIVERED PLEASE CONTACT OWNER DIRECTLY AT: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.


Bathroom details 2 bathrooms with bath tub 2 showers 3 Toilets
Bedrooms details 4 bedrooms with on-suite in the master bedroom;
Living Areas Living room with 6 seating; TV with satellite receiver; Dining room with 6 seating
Kitchen Open plan fully equipped kitchen for 6 guests (microwave; stove; fridge etc);
Maximum Occupancy 6
Price Information Peak season R1000 - R1000 Off-peak season R1000 - R1000 Additional pricing information The advertiser has included additional pricing information:- Deposit : 30% of total price at Booking Remainder : 70% payable strictly 30 day before arrival (or as agreed by the owner) Key deposit : R500-00 refundable if no breakage/damages reported Discounted price for bookings 10 days and longer !!!!!! Payment to be deposited into bank account and deposit slip forwarded to owner as proof of payment

Property ID

Property ID: 5186
Views: 8071

Recently Viewed

About Us

Owners Direct Holidays has been advertising holiday properties online from all over the world since 2006. New properties and destinations are being added all the time to please check back soon!
We offer Direct Contact  - NO commissions on either side


© 2006 - 2020 Owners Direct Holidays. All Rights Reserved.
Don't have an account yet? Register Now!

Sign in to your account

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.